Hospitalist Jobs in Nebraska
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Cornhusker State
Photo: Round hay bales on the hills north of Schuyler Nebraska.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Improving care community-acquired pneumonia.
- Actively participate in the Quality Improvement Process for the hospital.
- Makes daily rounds in the inpatient hospital providing physician medical diagnostic and treatment services to the patients in the hospital.
- Prairie Band Health Services is seeking applicants for a Hospitalist.
- Specific Job Duties/.
- This position will be at a small, 13 inpatient bed, Native American Hospital near Sioux City, Iowa and about 80 miles from Omaha, Nebraska.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Conduct Case Management studies of complex health care needs of inpatients.
- Possess a current unrestricted license as a physician.
- Improving glycemic control and reducing hypoglycemia.
- Possess current Board Certification OR Board Eligible.
- Serves as the principle physician responsible for admission of patients to the hospital from the Emergency Room and/or Outpatient Clinic.
- Standardizing the discharge process and communication process.
- Completion of an approved Three Year Residency Program in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college.
- Optimizing prevention of hospital acquired venous thromboembolism.
- Physicians will work 12 hour shifts and will work 1-2 week blocks.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Winnebago, NE.
- Must hold a current and valid BLS, Pals, Acls, and Atls certification.
- Provides patient education as determined by individual patients' medical needs.
- Implementing a system to reconcile medications across the spectrum of care.
- Participates in the Outpatient Clinic to provide follow up care to patient previously hospitalized and with other patients based on their education, training, and experience.
- Very competitive pay is offered.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago