Hospitalist Jobs in Nebraska
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Cornhusker State
Photo: Round hay bales on the hills north of Schuyler Nebraska.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- 401K Plan.
- Abundant recreational activities: 5 golf courses, world class hunting and fishing, Ushl hockey, university sporting events, excellent Ymca parks/rec program, museums/arts, and convention center.
- Immediate Hospitalist Physician Opening - Visa Sponsorship - 90 Minutes to Lincoln, NE / 2 hours to Omaha, NE - Level 3 Trauma Center - Aureus Medical Group.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Quality Incentives.
- 7 on 7 off - 12 hour shifts.
- Low unemployment.
- Community of 50,000 people.
- 50% Mgma Midwest Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- 90 minute drive to Lincoln, NE.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- RVU productivity bonus.
- ED & Hospitalist respond to codes.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Certified Stroke Center.
- 16 bed Open ICU.
- Full Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Low-cost housing with beautiful, spacious developments in town or in the country.
- Great Specialty support: Neurosciences, Pulmonary/CC, Anesthesia, Surgery, Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology.
- Safe community.
- Academic opportunities available for those with interest.
- Local regional airport with daily flights.
- Sign- on Bonus.
- Top five percent in the nation for outstanding patient experience.
- Bill Payson has over 10 years in healthcare recruitment and 6 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- 2 hour drive to Omaha.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- 16 bed ICU.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award (third consecutive year).
- J1 and H1b Visa candidates accepted.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- Procedures are optional.
- 18 bed emergency department.
- Beautiful parks and trails.
- 200,000 plus patient referral service area.
- Relocation Package.
- Team of 4 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Great shopping spots, national chain restaurants, a thriving downtown with unique shops.
- 180 plus bed regional referral center.
- 4200 for CME Plus one week.
- 31 days of PTO.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago