Hospitalist Jobs in Nebraska
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Cornhusker State
Photo: Round hay bales on the hills north of Schuyler Nebraska.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your career development is our priority.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Omaha, NE.
- Outstanding Internal Medicine Residency and Fellowship Programs.
- Work with learners on a vibrant adult academic hospitalist teaching service.
- The Creighton University School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, and Division of Hospital Medicine are seeking Academic Hospitalists to join our growing Academic Hospital Medicine Practice at Creighton University Medical Center-Bergan Mercy in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Academic appointment will correspond with experience.
- In addition they ensure excellent quality care for adult inpatients at our academic medical center.
- This opportunity is well suited for BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians excited to establish or advance their career as a clinician educator and scholar.
- The Academic Hospitalists play the central role in teaching medical students and internal medicine residents.
- Time and support to develop and advance your research and teaching skills.
- Work for a large healthcare system that values physician leadership.
- Experience in an academic hospital medicine is welcome but not required.
- Faculty appointment with the Creighton University School of Medicine.
- Highly competitive salary + Relocation Allowance + Benefit.
- Potential for academic leadership opportunities within the Creighton University School of Medicine.
- Emphasis is on excellence in education and patient care.
- Join a young, energetic and highly respected hospital medicine division.
- New state-of-the-art academic medical center.
- Participation in further development of hospital medicine curriculum and track in the Internal Medicine Residency.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago