Hospitalist Jobs in Nebraska
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Cornhusker State
Photo: Round hay bales on the hills north of Schuyler Nebraska.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lincoln) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Inpatient Physician Associates (IPA) was founded in 2001 as a result of collaborative efforts with Bryan Medical Center.
- Intensivists Available 24/7.
- Daytime Shifts With Optional Night Shifts.
- Enjoy a great work/life balance with a daytime schedule when you join this collaborative team of Hospitalists.
- Nocturnist Position also Available.
- Physician Owned and Governed Practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lincoln, NE.
- Medication Reconciliation Support.
- 24 Hour Support Provided by PAs and Aprns.
- RN Hospitalist Coordinators.
- Strong Compensation Package.
- Inpatient Physician Associates.
- Strong Support from Hospital Administration.
- IPA has become a nationally recognized leader in the hospital medicine movement.
- 200 Shifts Annually Consisting of 8, 10 and 12 Hour Shifts.
- The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- These beliefs encompass the philosophy of Inpatient Physician Associates by providing the highest quality patient care, enhancing continuity of care through outstanding communication practices, and collaborating with disciplines throughout the medical center fostering teamwork to improve patient outcomes.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago