Hospitalist Jobs in Nebraska
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Cornhusker State
Photo: Round hay bales on the hills north of Schuyler Nebraska.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lincoln) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Strong Compensation Package.
- Nocturnist Position also Available.
- 24 Hour Support Provided by PAs and Aprns.
- RN Hospitalist Coordinators.
- Medication Reconciliation Support.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lincoln, NE.
- IPA has become a nationally recognized leader in the hospital medicine movement.
- Daytime Shifts With Optional Night Shifts.
- Inpatient Physician Associates.
- Enjoy a great work/life balance with a daytime schedule when you join this collaborative team of Hospitalists.
- Strong Support from Hospital Administration.
- Intensivists Available 24/7.
- Inpatient Physician Associates (IPA) was founded in 2001 as a result of collaborative efforts with Bryan Medical Center.
- Physician Owned and Governed Practice.
- 200 Shifts Annually Consisting of 8, 10 and 12 Hour Shifts.
- These beliefs encompass the philosophy of Inpatient Physician Associates by providing the highest quality patient care, enhancing continuity of care through outstanding communication practices, and collaborating with disciplines throughout the medical center fostering teamwork to improve patient outcomes.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago