Hospitalist Jobs in Nebraska
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cornhusker State
Photo: Round hay bales on the hills north of Schuyler Nebraska.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lincoln) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Strong Support from Hospital Administration.
- IPA has become a nationally recognized leader in the hospital medicine movement.
- 200 Shifts Annually Consisting of 8, 10 and 12 Hour Shifts.
- Nocturnist Position also Available.
- Enjoy a great work/life balance with a daytime schedule when you join this collaborative team of Hospitalists.
- 24 Hour Support Provided by PAs and Aprns.
- Inpatient Physician Associates (IPA) was founded in 2001 as a result of collaborative efforts with Bryan Medical Center.
- Strong Compensation Package.
- The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Intensivists Available 24/7.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lincoln, NE.
- Physician Owned and Governed Practice.
- These beliefs encompass the philosophy of Inpatient Physician Associates by providing the highest quality patient care, enhancing continuity of care through outstanding communication practices, and collaborating with disciplines throughout the medical center fostering teamwork to improve patient outcomes.
- RN Hospitalist Coordinators.
- Daytime Shifts With Optional Night Shifts.
- Medication Reconciliation Support.
- Inpatient Physician Associates.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago