Hospitalist Jobs in Nebraska
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Cornhusker State
Photo: Round hay bales on the hills north of Schuyler Nebraska.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lincoln) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- 24 Hour Support Provided by PAs and Aprns.
- Medication Reconciliation Support.
- Strong Support from Hospital Administration.
- These beliefs encompass the philosophy of Inpatient Physician Associates by providing the highest quality patient care, enhancing continuity of care through outstanding communication practices, and collaborating with disciplines throughout the medical center fostering teamwork to improve patient outcomes.
- Intensivists Available 24/7.
- IPA has become a nationally recognized leader in the hospital medicine movement.
- Nocturnist Position also Available.
- 200 Shifts Annually Consisting of 8, 10 and 12 Hour Shifts.
- Strong Compensation Package.
- Physician Owned and Governed Practice.
- Inpatient Physician Associates.
- Daytime Shifts With Optional Night Shifts.
- Enjoy a great work/life balance with a daytime schedule when you join this collaborative team of Hospitalists.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lincoln, NE.
- Inpatient Physician Associates (IPA) was founded in 2001 as a result of collaborative efforts with Bryan Medical Center.
- RN Hospitalist Coordinators.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago