Hospitalist Jobs in Nebraska
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Cornhusker State
Photo: Round hay bales on the hills north of Schuyler Nebraska.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lincoln) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 24 Hour Support Provided by PAs and Aprns.
- Strong Support from Hospital Administration.
- Medication Reconciliation Support.
- Intensivists Available 24/7.
- IPA has become a nationally recognized leader in the hospital medicine movement.
- Inpatient Physician Associates (IPA) was founded in 2001 as a result of collaborative efforts with Bryan Medical Center.
- Inpatient Physician Associates.
- Daytime Shifts With Optional Night Shifts.
- These beliefs encompass the philosophy of Inpatient Physician Associates by providing the highest quality patient care, enhancing continuity of care through outstanding communication practices, and collaborating with disciplines throughout the medical center fostering teamwork to improve patient outcomes.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lincoln, NE.
- Strong Compensation Package.
- RN Hospitalist Coordinators.
- 200 Shifts Annually Consisting of 8, 10 and 12 Hour Shifts.
- Nocturnist Position also Available.
- The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Enjoy a great work/life balance with a daytime schedule when you join this collaborative team of Hospitalists.
- Physician Owned and Governed Practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago