Hospitalist Jobs in Nebraska
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Cornhusker State
Photo: Round hay bales on the hills north of Schuyler Nebraska.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The combined organization consists of 15 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities, more than 150 employed physician practice locations and nearly 15,900 employees.
- 24/7 ICU Monitoring Through eICU.
- If you share this commitment, we want you as part of our consistently busy and rapidly expanding program(s).
- Dedicated Nocturnists - No Night Coverage Requirement.
- Built-in Referral Base of 200+ Primary Care Providers.
- Hospitalist Job in Omaha, NE.
- The health network is the largest in Nebraska and serves residents of Nebraska, southwest Iowa and northern Kansas.
- CHI Health Clinic is committed to excellence in Hospital Medicine and is seeking Hospitalists to expand services within our six metro hospital service area.
- Potential for Leadership Opportunities.
- Flexible Block Scheduling With 7 on/ 7 off Model.
- Academic Appointment with Creighton University School of Medicine if desired.
- Collaborative and open practice where your input and work are valued.
- CHI Health is a regional health network headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Accessible and Timely Specialty Consult Support.
- Competitive Salary with Quality Incentive Plans.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago